Here’s how the Spring Reset Whole Foods Cleanse works:
The program is divided into three phases – pre-detox/prep (4 days), detox (7 days), and transition (7 days).
Phase I – Pre-Cleanse/Prep
You’ll spend the first phase of the program cleaning up your eating habits and preparing your body and kitchen for what’s in store. You’ll start to eliminate a list of common allergenic foods, and introduce deliciously - nutrient-dense - whole foods into your body. During this phase, you can pick and choose your meals and snacks from over 50+ tasty recipes.
Phase II – Cleanse
You’ll spend the second phase of the program in full-blown detox mode, and you’re going to love it. For seven days, you’ll follow the daily protocol outlined in your At a Glance and eat the suggested breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that have been suggested for you. You’ll eliminate common allergenic foods and take advantage of several detox support tools that push out the toxins and support overall wellness. You’ll restore your gut, ditch your sugar cravings, strengthen your cells and take complete control of your body.
Phase III - Transition
You’ll spend the last phase of the program in transition mode. During this phase, you’ll reintroduce certain foods on a day-by-day basis using the suggested meals in your At a Glance. You’ll devote time and energy to reflecting on how your body reacts to each food and uncover potential hidden food allergies. You’ll shed pounds, eliminate bloating, and discover which foods help your unique body thrive.
Other participants shared this:
“Even though I really wanted to do this cleanse I was apprehensive because I was worried I wouldn't be able to give up go to "healthy" foods and would be too hungry to enjoy my daily running and other fitness activities. I found I was previously not eating as healthy as I thought. I actually ate more food on this cleanse than I had previously been eating and lost 3.5lbs. I felt way more satisfied, my energy wasn't lacking and felt more even throughout the day. I enjoyed learning the new recipes, incorporating more seeds, and feel really good about the wide variety of veggies I am eating as well as how hydrated and balanced I feel! I truly appreciated this group. I made it through another function last night without eating and didn't feel tempted at all! I'm not typically much of a Facebook person but I think this cleanse has gotten me back onto social media as well...not sure if that's good or bad;). Seriously though I have really enjoyed everyone's feedback and support...you are all amazing!!!Thank You Melinda!”- Carrie Nunnally, Leavenworth, WA
If someone would have told me a month ago I would be off sugar, I would have screamed Sugar is my life! Are you trying to kill me?! I loved sugar like Gollum loved his ring! Cream it with unsalted butter…divine. And, yes, I even enjoyed sugar cubes. Just like a horse. True story. Then I did Melinda’s Healthy Gut Whole Foods Cleanse and I won’t lie and say that it was a breeze to detox from sugar which to me was the hardest part but I didn’t have to jump in a lava pit to succeed. I have always wanted to do a cleanse but I lacked the internal motivation to follow through. The thought having to put together a shopping list, meal plans and then try to figure out what to do when I inevitably slipped was too overwhelming for me. It was much easier to continue on the path that I was on. Before the cleanse started, Melinda provided all the information for us to review and answered all the questions the group had so that once we started, we were able to feel secure. During the cleanse, Melinda continued to provide excellent support, checking in on us every day and answering all the questions and helping us deal with bad food choice situations that popped up. By the end of the cleanse, I lost 10lbs, my skin cleared up, my thinking is sharper, the puffiness in my face is gone and my taste buds have changed as well-they don’t like processed food anymore. I started to learn and accept the foods that were just not gut friendly for me. I am continuing on my new food journey and I have zero intention of going back to the way I used to eat. At times it’s challenging eating this new way because I get nostalgic about the foods I used to eat but I remember how my body was before and the nostalgia fades away. I would highly recommend Melinda’s Healthy Gut Cleanses to anyone who needs help with reaching their wellness goals. –Danielle Bailey, Bath, ME
Did you know? Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? Which means that a headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on is more than likely from toxic overload. Are you ready to take a giant step towards greater health?
Second, this cleanse is based on the elimination diet, so you’re working with a proven, three-prong approach used by functional medicine doctors and world-class nutrition experts around the globe. I’ve broken it down for you so that doing the elimination program is easy!
Third, there are no pills, powders, or shakes as part of this program. That means you don’t have to buy any fancy supplements to make it work. You can find everything you need at your local grocery or health food store.
I know this program is perfect for you if…
● You’re ready to ditch the diet and figure out what works for you
● You’re ready to say farewell to the muffin top that just won’t leave
● You want more energy so you can enjoy your life more without feeling exhausted
● You want to look and feel younger without the Botox and caffeine
● You want to jumpstart your metabolism, and feel good in your clothes
● You want to balance your blood sugar and kick cravings to the curb
● You’re busy and want quick, easy tools & recipes that work without causing overwhelm
Sound like you? Then sign up for this Spring Reset Cleanse journey. A lean healthy body, and a vibrant you awaits…
You deserve it! I can't wait to book your half-hour coaching session!
1. WILL I BE STARVING? Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
2. CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM? Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
3. WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING? You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
4. AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES? No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
5. DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS? Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
6. CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT? If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
7. WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM? You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
8. I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME? Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
9. WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE? Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
10. I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME? While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
11. Can I exchange the meals on a specific day for another recipe in the Recipe Guide? Yes, you can refer to your Recipe Guide and exchange meals. You do not have to stick to the exact menu in the suggested meals.
12. What if I’m eating on the go?
If you are eating out, remember the building blocks of a healthy meal:
~vegetables prepared in a healthy mannera clean source of
~protein prepared in a healthy manner
~a small amount of good fat
13. What if I am traveling?
Pack kale chips, healthy bars such as Kind Bars, or seeds and healthy fruit snacks.
Hotels and restaurants can almost always make you a healthy meal. Normally eggs are not on the detox as they are a common allergen, but they are an easy clean protein source if you’re low on options when traveling.
14. I have a party to attend, what do I eat?
Simple and clean eating is what this detox is all about. Try to opt for a simple and clean choice like a healthy salad with lemon and olive oil, and include 3 ounces of high-quality protein such as grilled chicken or avocado.
When in doubt, eat before the party or sneak some healthy snacks into your car or purse. Sip on sparkling water with a slice of lime so people don’t pressure you to drink alcohol.
15. I’m on a budget. Can I still do this detox?
Absolutely! I pride myself on not pushing expensive powders or meal replacements. The idea is to detox naturally with whole foods. To eat healthily in a cost effective way look for a local CSA or farmers’ market, shop at Trader Joe’s or Costco, or buy food online. Frozen organic produce can also be good value for your money.
If the cost is an issue, try to budget your organic dollars for the fruits and vegetables that have been shown to have the highest pesticide load.
The “dirty dozen”:
Sweet bell peppers
Nectarines (imported to the US)
Snap peas (imported to the US)
Plus these, which may contain organophosphate insecticides, considered "highly toxic" and of special concern:
Blueberries (US domestic)
16. I have a headache. Am I doing something wrong?
No, you are not doing anything wrong. Headaches, feelings of nausea, tiredness and/or emotional swings are all common effects of a detox. This is the garbage coming out of your body. Make sure you are drinking enough water with lemon or lime juice and doing the detox tools.
17. Why am I drinking teas?
You will see many teas during this program such as nettle, dandelion, smooth move, and detox tea. These teas support detox but also nourish and soothe your body, which is essential during a healthy detoxification program. These teas will help to lessen any unwanted detox symptoms. Teas are also a nice way to warm your digestion when you are eating a lot of raw foods.
 List from ewg.org
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: There are no refunds offered. I will be fair and work with you to reach a satisfactory resolution for both parties if you are not happy. I am not a docter but an Certified Health Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. Please seek the counsel of your health care provider before embarking on dietary changes that you are concerned about.