It’s time for you to…
The solution you’ve been waiting for is finally here… It’s arrived…
The New Year-New You Whole Foods Cleanse January 16th-23rd
I created this Winter Cleanse Program for anyone who desires to:
• Ditch the afternoon crash and burn without the sugar and caffeine pick me ups • Lose weight naturally without shakes, bars, and pills
• Turn the clock back, look and feel beautiful using a natural approach
• Reduce your toxic load (and the 5-10 extra pounds it keeps on)
• Crank up your metabolism using real food for real energy that lasts
• Kiss the embarrassing gas goodbye!
• Learn how to de-stress in this busy stressful world.
• Embrace balance physically and emotionally for a happier, healthier, YOU.
My name is Melinda Baxter and I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Master Life Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner as well as being a CYT and LMT. I take living a healthy life and helping others live healthy lives very seriously. It is my passion and purpose! My approach goes well beyond diet because unless you look at the whole picture of your life you will return to the same patterns that brought to a place of dis-ease. I have recovered from ill health in the recent years and know what it's like to feel poorly and just want relief.
Pathways to Health is here to help you uncover the hidden stressors in your life/diet that my be causing excess weight and belly troubles. The commitment is always to you as an individual, unique being. No cookie cutter plans here!
Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat! Why stay stuck in info overwhelm when you can use one program that combines a cleanse AND the elimination diet, so you’ll finally know what’s right for you? I wanted to empower you with the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way. Are you ready to kiss frequent colds, headaches, sleepless nights, and the daily crash and burn goodbye? I know you are, that is why you are here. The world needs to know it’s possible to detox effectively without fancy pills or powders and that whole foods will do the trick. Detoxing at least 4 times a year supports a healthy body for a lifetime, and you deserve a program loaded with all the recipes and step-by-step instructions you need to detox naturally–one you can use over and over again throughout the entire season to refresh and revitalize your body.
Here is one cleanser's experience:
I definitely plan on doing a cleanse again. The word "cleanse" was a little scary at first, until I saw the recipes, which were full of veggies, fruits, and clean, lean protein choices. I love that there was no counting calories, just common sense clean eating and cutting out the junk. I also felt better with less caffeine in my life. Cutting back on the coffee helped me to feel less jittery and anxious, and surprisingly more focused. It was nice to see I didn't need it! I also really enjoyed trying different recipes and substitutions that I might normally not have. It has started my love affair with all things coconut. Results I saw were increased energy, way less bloatiness, and also lost around 10 pounds...in a week....with no counting calories. Totally worth it! –Molly, Oregon
• Have you tried diets and programs that have not given you the results you were hoping for?
• Are you looking for a program that will uncover hidden food sensitivities and allergies that are contributing to weight gain?
• Do you crave unhealthy foods that are sabotaging your weight-loss efforts?
• Are you looking for more energy and less trips to the coffee machine or the vending machine at 3pm?
Imagine the results you crave from one simple easy to do program. Welcome to the Fall Whole Foods Cleanse. Why should you cleanse? Wild Rose College of Natural Healing defines detoxing/cleansing as “clearing out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.” A cleanse focuses on releasing the toxins your body takes in from your day-to-day interactions with metals, chemicals found in cleaning products, food, drink, and more. We are exposed to environmental toxins on a daily basis, it is out of our control. So we’re ditching the fasting, pills, and powders instead we are focusing on improving your digestion. You’ll only eat whole, seasonal foods that are designed to support your body’s natural processes of detoxification and cleansing.
Did you know? Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? Which means that a headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on is more than likely from toxic overload.
Did you know? That you can rid your body of those annoying pounds and drain the toxins from your body with a clean whole foods delicious diet? Here are some of the results you can expect from the program:
● Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
● Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
● Kick sugar cravings to the curb
● Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
● Decrease your belly bloat – yep, no more middle waist squish!
● Get a leaner body just in time for your favorite skinny jeans
● Enjoy endless energy throughout the day
Are you ready to make this happen with delicious recipes, clean foods, and no diets or starvation?
So, what is this fall cleanse all about? This is a delicious adventure of discovery while releasing what’s no longer serving you - both physically and emotionally. When you finally learn to let go of all the physical and emotional toxicity, you can access incredible freedom of both body and mind. Besides, who doesn’t want to look and feel their greatest right now?
You’ll receive all of these life-changing goodies as part of your program:
● Fall Cleanse Guide: a step-by-step manual showing you exactly how to cleanse in a safe and natural way
● Recipe Guide: packed with over 60 delicious recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied
● Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide encouragement so you don’t feel alone.
● 14-Days of Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of planning meals during your cleanse
● 14-Days At a Glance: a day-by-day overview of your entire cleanse, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3
● A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your cleanse a breeze
● Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program
● PLUS you get a BONUS 30-Minute Post-Cleanse Strategy Session with me when you sign up now!
Another cleanser shared:
“Even though I really wanted to do this cleanse I was apprehensive because I was worried I wouldn't be able to give up go to "healthy" foods and would be too hungry to enjoy my daily running and other fitness activities. I found I was previously not eating as healthy as I thought. I actually ate more food on this cleanse than I had previously been eating and lost 3.5lbs. I felt way more satisfied, my energy wasn't lacking and felt more even throughout the day. I enjoyed learning the new recipes, incorporating more seeds, and feel really good about the wide variety of veggies I am eating as well as how hydrated and balanced I feel! I truly appreciated this group. I made it through another function last night without eating and didn't feel tempted at all! I'm not typically much of a Facebook person but I think this cleanse has gotten me back onto social media as well...not sure if that's good or bad;). Seriously though I have really enjoyed everyone's feedback and support...you are all amazing!!!Thank You Melinda!”- Carrie Nunnally, Leavenworth, WA
What makes this program different? This program is unlike any others. It’s not a diet, so there’s no one telling you what to eat, no calorie counting, and no hunger. Instead, it’s all about listening to your body.
Second, this cleanse is based on the elimination diet, so you’re working with a proven, three-prong approach used by functional medicine doctors and world-class nutrition experts around the globe. I’ve broken it down for you so that doing the elimination program is easy!
Third, there are no pills, powders, or shakes as part of this program. That means you don’t have to buy any fancy supplements to make it work. You can find everything you need at your local grocery or health food store.
Another participant shared this:
I’m so grateful that I did this cleanse with Melinda! I was introduced to the cleanse from a friend who raved about her experience with it. I called Melinda to ask lots of questions and get a feel of her and her style. It all felt like a fit, with the exception that I saw things like spinach and kale were in smoothie recipes – which sounded horrid to me! But, I didn’t let my reservations override my wish to feel healthy, steadier, and leaner. I was a little shocked, and totally delighted to make my first and then dozens more smoothies with heaps of spinach, and delicious berries or cocoa! The eating plan allowed for lots of options and I would cook larger amounts of each recipe to make them last for several meals. I really appreciated the structure of having daily buddy calls. I know I do best in small and supportive groups. The readings, and practices were also useful. The end result was that I stayed on the cleanse for 21 days! Once I got going, it wasn’t all that hard to stick with. And my results are that I am six pounds leaner, my energy is steadier, my digestion is happy and I feel confident in my body. So, so happy!- Laura Peterson, Portland, OR
I know this program is perfect for you if…
● You’re ready to ditch the diet and figure out what works for you
● You’re ready to say farewell to the muffin top that just won’t leave
● You want more energy so you can enjoy your life more without feeling exhausted
● You want to look and feel younger without the Botox and caffeine
● You want to jumpstart your metabolism, and enjoy a night out on the town in that little black dress
● You want to balance your blood sugar and kick cravings to the curb
● You’re busy and want quick, easy tools & recipes that work without causing overwhelm
Sound like you? Then sign up for this Fall Cleanse journey. A slim healthy body, and a vibrant you awaits…
You deserve it!
1. WILL I BE STARVING? Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
2. CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM? Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
3. WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING? You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
4. AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES? No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
5. DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS? Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
6. CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT? If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
7. WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM? You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
8. I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME? Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
9. WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE? Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
10. I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME? While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
11. Can I exchange the meals on a specific day for another recipe in the Recipe Guide?
Yes, you can refer to your Recipe Guide and exchange meals. You do not have to stick to the exact menu in the suggested meals.
12. What if I’m eating on the go?
If you are eating out, remember the building blocks of a healthy meal:
~vegetables prepared in a healthy mannera clean source of
~protein prepared in a healthy manner
~a small amount of good fat
13. What if I am traveling?
Pack kale chips, healthy bars such as Kind Bars, or seeds and healthy fruit snacks.
Hotels and restaurants can almost always make you a healthy meal. Normally eggs are not on the detox as they are a common allergen, but they are an easy clean protein source if you’re low on options when traveling.
14. I have a party to attend, what do I eat?
Simple and clean eating is what this detox is all about. Try to opt for a simple and clean choice like a healthy salad with lemon and olive oil, and include 3 ounces of high-quality protein such as grilled chicken or avocado.
When in doubt, eat before the party or sneak some healthy snacks into your car or purse. Sip on sparkling water with a slice of lime so people don’t pressure you to drink alcohol.
15. I’m on a budget. Can I still do this detox?
Absolutely! I pride myself on not pushing expensive powders or meal replacements. The idea is to detox naturally with whole foods. To eat healthily in a cost effective way look for a local CSA or farmers’ market, shop at Trader Joe’s or Costco, or buy food online. Frozen organic produce can also be good value for your money.
If the cost is an issue, try to budget your organic dollars for the fruits and vegetables that have been shown to have the highest pesticide load.
The “dirty dozen”:
Sweet bell peppers
Nectarines (imported to the US)
Snap peas (imported to the US)
Plus these, which may contain organophosphate insecticides, considered "highly toxic" and of special concern:
Blueberries (US domestic)
16. I have a headache. Am I doing something wrong?
No, you are not doing anything wrong. Headaches, feelings of nausea, tiredness and/or emotional swings are all common effects of a detox. This is the garbage coming out of your body. Make sure you are drinking enough water with lemon or lime juice and doing the detox tools.
17. Why am I drinking teas?
You will see many teas during this program such as nettle, dandelion, smooth move, and detox tea. These teas support detox but also nourish and soothe your body, which is essential during a healthy detoxification program. These teas will help to lessen any unwanted detox symptoms. Teas are also a nice way to warm your digestion when you are eating a lot of raw foods.
 List from ewg.org
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: There are no refunds offered. I will be fair and work with you to reach a satisfactory resolution for both parties if you are not happy. I am not a docter but an Integrative Nutrition Coach. Please seek the counsel of your health care provider before embarking on dietary changes that you are concerned about.